Classic Bandit flagship design, improved aerodynamics through design innovation
- Snell SA2020 certified
- Lighter than composite Bandit helmet
- Frontal head restraint ready (posts additional)
- Includes helmet bag
- Recommended for multi-use - Circle Track, Dirt Track, Off-Road and Road Racing
- Visors available here
Snell SA2015 vs SA2020 …what’s changed?
- The Snell SA2020 testing requirements have changed a small amount and have now become more in line with the FIA 8859 Helmet Standard.
- Increased velocity by 5-10% for impact testing on the 2nd hit across all shell sizes.
- Increased velocity from 5.7 to 6.0 m/s on the 54cm to 59cm size.
- Increased peak G threshold on the 54cm to 59cm size and 60cm-64cm size.