Brake Bias Valve (Screw Type)
Brake bias valve with a reducing range from 0-60%. Allows front-to-rear brake bias adjustment for single master cylinder applications.
This is used and supplied to professional race drivers, race teams and most race car series worldwide including Pro-Drift, BDC, BTCC, 750 MC etc. Fully regulates the front to rear brake pressure by placing the valve in line to the rear brakes. More pressure is then applied to the front giving a much better overall braking performance.
- 100 – 1000+ psi range
- Precise adjustment from a fine threaded shaft
- Increase/decrease front to rear bias in cockpit
- Machined from aluminium billet
- Anti corrosive internals
- Accurate and quick response
- Inlet and outlet ports are 1/8NPT